Overview

    • Sectors Banking/NBFC/MFI
    • Posted Jobs 18
    • Viewed 64
    • Company Size Large Cap

    Company Description

     

    Axis Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.[8] It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs, and retail businesses.[1]

    As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group (United India Insurance Company LimitedOriental Insurance Company LimitedNational Insurance Company LimitedNew India Assurance Company LtdGICLIC and UTI).[9] The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors.[10]