Posted Jobs 1
SHARE Microfin Limited (SHARE) is not just an organization, but a selfless dream turned into reality. SHARE promoted by Dr. M. Udaia Kumar aspires to serve the underprivileged sections of the society. Since its inception, SHARE has nurtured a vision to provide microcredit and financial services to low income communities thereby supporting income generation and advancement in the quality of life for themselves and their families. SHARE continues to improve the lives of the communities it serves with a robust team, investors, partners and believers by its side.
SHARE is a pioneer for microfinance in India with a meticulous understanding of financially un-served /under-served segments. SHARE Microfin Limited is proudly certified as an NBFC-MFI under Section 45IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Some of the most prestigious moments, recognitions, honors of SHARE, making it the pioneer of all times are inspirational and motivational. Following are a glimpse of them:
1. The First MFI in India to secure a Non-Banking Financial Company (Non Deposit) license from the Reserve Bank of India.
2. The First MFI in India to reach out to 1 million poor and needy families.
3. The First MFI to attract US$27 million equity infusion in the microfinance sector globally.
4. The First amongst Indian MFIs to conduct a governance and value creation diagnostic study.
5. The First MFI in India to carry out a microfinance securitization transaction with ICICI Bank and the first MFI to enter into a rated pool buyout agreement with Yes Bank.