JD of a Customer Relationship Officer (CRO):
The CRO’s primary responsibility is to monitor the day-to-day activities of the BCSA and to motivate the Agents to increase the Banking (FI) and other products business in the assigned Village.
• Conduct Village Survey for the assigned villages to assess the potential for starting BCO(Business Correspondent Office)
• Requires extensive traveling in rural areas.
• Sourcing BC points for Non-banking outlets.
• To visit the BC points in the assigned area for business mobilization.
• Coordination with Branch office for documentation and other business-related transactions.