Hiring AVP – Credit Risk & Policy in Suryoday Small Finance Bank
Role: AVP – Credit Risk & Policy
Location: CBD Belapur
Immediate joiners are preferred
Roles and Responsibility
1. Understanding business model, financial statements, analyzing various risks based on quantitative & qualitative information
2. Developing and reviewing credit and risk policies.
Providing portfolio analysis reports with trends/statistical findings and financial analysis to manage credit risk
3. Publishing trigger reports on the basis of parameters defined in the Policies/product program.
4. Computation of Capital Adequacy Ratio as per regulatory guidelines within turnaround time.
5. Submission of Regulatory returns within timelines
6. Co-ordinating with the IT team on system enhancement/changes related to credit risk
7. Co-ordinate/assist/manage new projects like implementation of CRAR, score Card, etc.
8. Maintaining Existing Policy along with regular review and amendments as per Policy performance
If interested please share your resume on email@example.com