Hiring for Project Coordinator -Telecom Infrastructure (WFO)
Job Location: – Pune (Hadapsar).
Preferred Local Candidates.
Experience: – 3 Years.
Notice Period: Immediate or less than 15 days will be Preferred.
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for acting as the single point of contact and management for multiple client orders.
- Client responsibilities include ongoing client interaction, timeline and critical task management, coordination across multiple groups and resources, and resolving order-related issues.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent critical thinking skills, communicate well with all levels of personnel and be highly organized.
- Accountable for their client’s overall customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for timely project completion, issue identification/resolution, and customer delivery.
- Ensures clients clearly understand the status of the project throughout all phases; including outstanding, pending and completed tasks.
- Meet the highest standards and minimize the customers attrition rate.
- Remote support for all customers’ inquiries and tickets.
- Performs daily project tracking including resource management, equipment tracking and workflow supervision of multiple projects.
- Collects and records documentation including customer set-up documents and implementation related information.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Summarizes progress of project and prepares interim and project completion reports.
- Facilitates efficient and effective internal team and external customer meetings.
- Taking Follow-ups of outstanding payments of projects.
- Responsible to coordinate with the accounts department for billing purposes.
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of telecommunication systems.
- Create routine project and progress reports.
- Adhere to a budget and expenditure plan. Monitor and approve payments and purchases. Set financial targets and measure progress towards goals.
- Provide high-level customer service to all staff and departments that you liaise with.
Oversee operations to ensure user satisfaction, project continuity, and internal consistency.
Interested Candidates can share updated resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
for any query you can contact at +91 7028922259.